Arabic Initials RingReviewsRegular price Dhs. 2,000.00
Certified from IDL, Dubai
14 days Return and Exchange
Description: One 18k White Gold Ring, stamped "750", weighing in total 1.87 Grams of Gold
Estimated Weight: Approx 0.05 ct
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Total Est. Weight: 0.05 ct
Color: Range G-H
- Certified: International Diamond Laboratories
· Free UAE Delivery
· 4-5 day for orders in UAE
· 7-8 day for international orders via FedEx
· Free Delivery International orders over 2000 Dollar
· COD option for UAE only
· 7-14 day exchange or refund
· For More information reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We use certificate from International Diamond Laboratory as a proof of originality of the precious stones and diamonds that we use for our jewelry.
We only sell at a fair price, directly to you. At Preekas Jewelry, we are making a low profit comparing to our competitors to keep a lower and more accessible price for our timeless designs in 18k gold and diamonds.
How to Measure the Finger?
- Step 1: Decide which finger the ring will be worn on and grab a length of string, a pen and a ruler.
- Step 2:Take the string and wrap it around the base of your finger. Make sure it's snug but not too tight - you're aiming to replicate a ring fitting comfortably.
- Step 3: Lay the string flat and measure the length of the mark you made in millimeters using a ruler.
- Step 4: Using the pen, make a mark where the string crosses over.
- Step 5: Use the ruler to measure the marked length of string in mm.
- Sept 6: Compare the measurement to our ring size chart to find the closest ring size.
Circumference: The full outside measurement all the way around your finger.
Diameter: Width of ring hole OR Thickness of your finger.
Preekas jewelry pieces come with a luxury package you need to surprise your loved one's heart. Beside the luxury jewelry box, you will find the certificate of authenticity from Preekas, and International Diamond Laboratories.
Our jewellery is made using the finest precious stones and 18k gold, designed for the modern women. We do create our jewelry for the next generation, look after this piece for the future.